|A Pretty Hair Pin|
|Season 2, Episode 10|
|Air date||January 1, 2006|
Crong the Great Painter
I Can Fly
Loopy puts a flower hairpin on her hair. To show her charming pin to everyone, Loopy first heads off to Pororo's house. But Pororo and Crong are too busy making doughnuts to notice the pin. Eddy is busy with ice cream, and Poby and Harry are busy catching fish to see the pretty piece on Loopy's hair. Loopy is disappointed that nobody noticed her pin. At night, everyone heads to Loopy's house with the food they prepared for a party and looked at her new flower hairpin.
- In the UK dub, it was renamed as A New Hairclip.
- The HD version will have a similar but very different plot, and will be renamed as My New Dress.
- This is the first episode that aired in 2006.
- This is the second time where a party appears.
- Here are the following of what the gang prepared:
- Pororo and Crong had prepared doughnuts.
- Loopy prepared tea with her new hairpin flower.
- Eddy prepared ice-cream.
- Poby prepared grilled fish.
- Petty did not prepare anything, which means that it is foreshadowed that she is a terrible cook in "Loopy and Petty".