He is the second and last character who did not appear in Season 1.
He is a ruby feathered hummingbird who wears a blue shirt with a big purple bow tie.
Personality EditHarry is a wayward hummingbird who lost his way from Summer Island and found his way into Pororo and friends' neighborhood.
Harry can be quite temperamental, and he loves to sing, but his singing is usually not well received by his friends. He lives in a tiny cabin inside of Poby's house. He is warmhearted with his joyful, happy songs. He sings "Ribbit Frog" in some of the episodes. He sang the same song with Poby in "Singing Passion", a Season 3 episode. He also likes playing the banjo (as seen in various episodes of Season 2) and recorder (as seen towards the end of the episode The Best Birthday Present).
Season 2 Edit
In My Name is Harry, he arrived at Porong Porong Forest with his boat. It turned out he was heading to Summer Island, but however, he did not notice he went somewhere else. He met Pororo, Crong, Eddy, Poby, Loopy and Petty. The friends took him to Poby's house. Harry told everyone how he came here and was sad he didn't make it to Summer Island. Poby told Harry to live with him. The friends went back home, and at the end, he sang to Poby at night, and it was revealed he was a singer. He and Crong quite disappear because of a argument Harry had with Poby, and Crong had a argument with Pororo.
Season 3 Edit
In Mighty Harry, Harry asks Tongtong to make him go mighty, but did not go to plan. He likes Loopy's cooking a lot in the season.
Season 4 Edit
In season 4, He is very helpful. He sings in the season, and is very nice to his friends. He, along with Poby went to Summer Island when their boat crashed. They explored and found new friends who were monkeys.
Season 5 Edit
Harry wears from the same Season 3-Present. His bird house disappeared once but it turned out Eddy broke the bird house and repaired it. He also does not like cold weather, but however, in Season 5 episode 25, went with Poby to play with his friends. The friends once had a great time doing a concert for Harry and playing music instruments.
Season 6 Edit
He wears from the same Season 3-Present. His Summer Island friends meet him in Porong Porong Forest and he is happy. He had an argument with Petty about her making a cake, and Petty challenged him to make a cake as well. But they both had a hard time, and Petty and Harry worked together to make a cake. When they got to Loopy's house, everyone liked they cake. It was his birthday as it happened in Season 6 Episode 3, and enjoyed his birthday along with his friends.
Season 2 (HD) Edit
In season 2 HD, he wears the same outfit from all the seasons.
Voiced by Edit
- Hannah Swain (Season 2)
- Jenny Hyobin Cho (Season 3-5 and English Show)
- Nancy Kim (Season 6, Singalong NEW 1 and 2, Season 2 (HD), Tik Tok English Set and apps, current voice)
- Gillie Robic (Singalong, UK Dub)
- Елена Чебатуркина
- "Hi... hi, I'm Harry." (My Name is Harry)
- "♪ Ribbit, ribbit, ribbit frog, singing through the night. Ribbit, ribbit, ribbit frog, carries a tune so nice! ♪" (My Name is Harry)
- "It is? Oh..." (I Love Singing)
- "[comes out] I'm out. I'm out! [gasp] I'M OOUU-- Agh!" (Pororo Shrunk)
- "Wow!!" (surprised, various episodes)
- "Oh... Is there anything that I can do well?" (Thanks, Harry!)
- "[sigh] What can I do?" (Thanks, Harry!)
- "I can't give up!! I must find them!!!" (Thanks, Harry!)
- "♪ Oh, I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee, and I'm going to Louisiana, my true love for to see. Oh, Susanna! Oh, don't you cry for me! ♪" (Do You Need Any Help?)
- "♪ Way down upon the Swanee River, far, far away... ♪" (Harry and Crong disappeared)
- "♪ I am a little singing bird... ♪" (Everything Looks Amazing)
- "♪ Do mi sol do! ♪" (Shhh! It's a Secret)
- "♪ La la la la la! ♪" (What's This Smell?)
- "♪ Oh! I do like to be beside the seaside. Oh! I do like to be beside the sea! Oh! I do like to stroll along the Prom, Prom, Prom, where the brass bands play "Tiddely-om-pom-pom! ♪""(Harry and Crong Disappeared [UK version])
- He is often mistaken for a female character because of his ruby feathers and his feminine and high-pitched voice.
- His favorite songs of his choice are Ribbit Frog, Para Pam, Oh, Susanna!, Swanee River, Little Snowman, Hulala Polka, (Oh! I Do Like to Be) Beside the Seaside (UK version only) and more personally, A Life on the Ocean Wave (wich he will sing in the HD version).
- His birthday is March 9, as mentioned by the airdate of the episode The Best Birthday Present.
- When voiced by Hannah Swain for Season 2, he sounds very much like Tweet from the Universal Kids show Ruff-Ruff, Tweet and Dave, but more high-pitched and whinier to match his age.
- When voiced by Nancy Kim for Season 6 and Singalong NEW 1 and 2, he sounds a lot like a voice mix of Duda from Duda and Dada and Jin Ari from Flowering Heart.
- He, along with Eddy, is the only character who doesn't have a non-existence name.
- He is the only main character in the series to be shown wearing clothing for every season he appears in.