These are the rules that every user is required to follow while visiting the Pororopedia. Intentionally breaking these rules will result in your account/IP address being temporarily (or permanently) blocked from editing, commenting or leaving messages.
- Due to vandalism and immaturity from anonymous IP users in the past, you must be logged in to an official Wikia account to edit, comment, or send messages on this wiki. Setting up an account is very easy and can be helpful with keeping track of your edits, and it is also more secure.
- Only one FANDOM account per user is allowed. If you happen to have created multiple accounts, please contact an administrator on their Message Wall and indicate which account will you be using for this wiki. All other created accounts will be blocked from here.
- However, if you want to have another account as your primary account instead of the one you currently have, please provide a legitimate explanation on why that should be the case.
- Please use the English language when speaking or making edits. An exception to this is on international dub page names.
- For your safety and privacy, we ask that you please don't upload a picture of yourself to the wiki. If you've already done this in the past and want it removed, please don't hesitate to ask one of our admins to delete it.
- Topics of religion and politics are not allowed.
- This wiki is only for legitimate information. Please don't post any fanon/made up material.
- Here are the types of fanon material:
- Fanmade material, including fanon episodes, made up characters.
- Inserting false information without any sources.
- When adding pages for episodes, a link providing a source for where the episode's title was found will be required. While sites such as IMDb aren't always reliable, it is still good to at least provide some proof of an upcoming episode's existence.
- Please ask WillMystery before copying our templates or CSS to another wiki. It is very difficult to work with the CSS coding, and it is rude to take it without asking and giving credit.
- If you would like to create a page on this wiki, but are inexperienced with Wikia editing/coding, please ask WillMystery or another administrator through their message wall for assistance. They will gladly assist with a problem or any other issue.
- You may also contact them for general tips or to report a user for violating our guidelines, which is further detailed below.
- Spamming senseless or otherwise unnecessary comments will result in a permanent ban. Some examples of this are posting random symbols & letters, single words with no meaning, etc.
- Message walls are reserved for interaction between two members only. Unless you absolutely need to, please do not interrupt a conversation.
- Stay on topic. Sometimes you stray and go off topic, and that's fine, but do not deliberately start talking about your love for Crong in Pororo's comment section for instance.
- Do not incite drama. This includes grief slinging (e.g., "I'm miserable, so you should be miserable too!") and inferiority complex (e.g., "I am useless!")
- Commenting in mass is considered spam. (e.g. making 20 comments in less than 10 minutes)
- Overused comments such as "first" and countdown comments for upcoming episodes (e.g. "3 days left!") count as spam and will be deleted.
- Please do not change other people's comments or even adding extra information to their comments without associated permission, doing that will lead to your edits being reverted and will result in a warning, only the person who wrote that comment is allowed to edit his or her comment.
- All caps comments are only allowed when being positive. (eg. YAY A NEW EPISODE!) Comments that appear to be negatively screaming will also be removed.
- Pororo and his friends do not like to hear bad language. Any comment, blog post, talk page, or any edit involving any obscene or sexual language is against the rules.
- Mild uses are acceptable (e.g. hell, damn, crap, idiot), but others, however, are not. Racial slurs such as the N-word are also unacceptable.
- No spamming in the comments. Comments like these are a waste of time and do not need to be here, period.
- Advertising isn't allowed. This includes promoting fanfiction stories, groups, or other websites outside of Wikia.
- Do not post any misleading links claiming to be something related to any episodes but actually aren't. This is considered spam.
- No vandalizing. Vandalizing is editing a page to include false or silly information, or making the entire page blank. For example, changing one word to an obscenity will be reverted.
- Creation of useless pages (such as definitions of words, random gibberish) will be quickly deleted.
- When uploading images to a page, please ensure that it is a screenshot or graphic of the show. Pictures of a television/screen taken on a camera aren't accepted.
- Pictures that have graffiti on them are also unacceptable (eg. A picture of Loopy that was drawn on using Microsoft Paint) For extended information, see our Image Policy.
- Some unrelated pictures are allowed on blog posts and profile pages.
- If you find the name of a new episode that isn't on the wiki yet, please provide a link of it to an administrator before creating it.
- Renaming a page is fine if there is some sort of spelling mistake/typo.
- Do not revert/undo an administrator's edit.
- Do not start edit wars with another user. Avoid outright reverting edits that seem to have been made in good faith unless it is very obvious vandalism. If you must do so, explain why, either in the edit summary or on the user's message wall. Give respectful criticism so they can learn how they can improve their contributions if they make poor edits. If not, an admin has the right to protect the page.
- Do not rename preexisting pages if you are adding something new (e.g. renaming "Loopy and Petty" to "Popo and Pipi"); this is considered tampering with pages and can cause a page's history to go missing, among other problems. Make a new page if something needs to be added.
- Do not excessively backseat moderate people. For example, telling someone to stop vandalizing is allowed, but being bossy (eg. LOOK!!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR VANDALISM!!! STOP VANDALIZING MY WORK OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!!!) is strictly forbidden and it is considered harassment.
- Do not abuse edits for the sole purpose of getting achievement badges. Badges are meant to be a reward for legitimate work.
- Threatening, bullying, or any form of harassment towards another is not tolerated. Doing so will result in a block and possibly a report to Wikia Staff.
- Heckling someone for liking the show or being above the target demographic is also considered harassment.
- Please do not claim to be someone else, such as a voice actor or producer without reliable proof.
- Editing someone else's profile page is not allowed unless they gave you permission.
- If you edited someone's profile page, please give a summary of your edit or an admin will undo it.
- An admin also has the right to edit any profile page if it is violating our guidelines.
- If a user is blocked, an admin has the right to add the blocked template into his/her user page.
- Do not attempt to pose as an administrator by adding any admin templates into your profile page when you were actually not. This is also against our rules.
Reporting a User
- If you see a user on the wiki violating any of our guidelines listed on this page and an administrator has yet to discover it, please do not attempt to argue with or attack the perpetrator. Contact WillMystery or Cutiesunflower (the most active admins) and let them know, and they will take care of the rest.
- However, do not come reporting to them about accusing a user for breaking the rules and showing them "proof" of what they do what's right.
- If you are blocked for a valid reason, please don't attempt to return with different source/device such as your phone or another computer. That will also be blocked (unless you kindly appeal your block with manners). This is what is called block evasion.
- Harassment of administrators about a block on separate wikis will result in a block extension unless it is done in a very peaceful and respectful manner.