|Season 2, Episode 21|
|Air date||February 11, 2006|
The Cook of Genius
I Am Not a Bed-Wetter
Pororo and friends went on a picnic on a train. On their arrival, Pororo and Crong went to find firewood, Eddy and Poby started to build an ice house, and Loopy and Petty started to prepare food. Harry wishes he could help but he is too small to do anything. What can Harry do to help his friends? A snow blizzard breaks out and Pororo and Crong still didn't come back from gathering firewood, which means... Oh no! Pororo and Crong are lost. But, poor little Harry! At least there's something he can do! He says "I can't give up! I must find them!" Harry flies through the blizzard to find his friends, and he finally found them! "I can fly!" said Harry. He led our good friends back to safety. He learnt that everyone has something they can do, so you just need a big heart then anyone can do what they can do well!
- When the train starts to go, Сrong's train coach has Pororo's nameplate on it. His name appears on the car when the train stops.
- When the scene is between the forest and the train, Harry is in front of Poby, but in the next scene, he is gone.
- Sticks or ice are not heavy; they are light things.
- Before the scene changes, the girls bounce up from the coaches.
- Once they sing "Ribbit Frog", Loopy's mouth is not moving when they sing the second note.
- A storybook, “I Can Do It! Pororo”, was adapted from this episode
- The HD version will have the title renamed as "Harry Can Do It!".